Whore by Willow Aster // Book Review //

December 27, 2017


// Goodreads //
// Buy on Amazon //

Lilith is a whore. She has accepted that for a long time now. She's the highest paid prostitute in New Orleans. She’s beautiful and talented and she caught the eye of two men that will do anything to have her. Mob boss Nico Santelli and community center owner Soti Christos have not given up on Lilith. Each has his own very specific, very opposing, plans for her, and neither will rest until it becomes a reality.

I could re-read this book two or three more times and I’d still be in awe. I am completely and utterly amazed at how good this story is. The book itself is set in New Orleans, wonderful city, and the story is really well written. Willow Aster wrote a masterpiece right here.

“I know we don’t know each other well, but … we’ve covered a lot of ground in a short amount of time. It feels like our souls are old friends. My heart recognizes yours.” He leans his forehead on mine.


The story is fast paced, and it has just enough things happening that makes sure we are never bored. It combines romance, betrayals, obsession and passion in one wonderful book.

The characters and how they were written was exceptional. All of them had their strong motivations and different personalities. I liked very single one. Even the Bad guys. Especially the bad guys. And with them I laughed, cried and felt like slapping them as well.

Lili is the leading lady here. Since young she was forced by her mother to work as a prostitute and now she just accepted her life. I really connected with her. Everyone thinks she’s just a girl, but she is such a strong character. She started this book with a broken heart and because of that she doesn’t believe a man could love her for herself, so I really liked that throughout the book and as she fell in love, we could see that changing. She grew so much throughout the story and became tougher and stronger and much surer of herself. I absolutely Loved her.

“I love you,” he whispers again. 
“How can you love someone who will never be whole?” I choke out.


Soti Christos was her knight in shinning armor. Usually I am not drawn to characters that are too understanding and passive. But Soti was something else. Without him, Lili would never have made it out of that world. He was super supportive but still ready to kick some ass if anyone dared to mess with his Lili. Their connection as well was out of this world. I wasn’t simply a sexual connection but something much profound. He’s book boyfriend material for sure.

To the bad guys in this book I must say that you were brilliant. All of them. Lili’s mother and Nico were perfect villains. Both made me want to throw them against the wall and slap some sense into them. And they made the story more intense. I could never tell what they were going to do next so i was always on the edge of my seat. 

To wrap things up, if you haven’t picked up this book, DO IT NOW. It’s not only amazing with the author’s excellent world building but it’s really romantic and so tragic. I loved every page. 

5/5 Stars

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow NOVA

NOVA Pageviews