Persuasion (Curse of the Gods, #2) by Jaymin Eve and Jane Washington Book Review!!!

November 21, 2017

Kindle Edition, 386 pages
Published May 30th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

ASIN B06ZZMV61G

Willa Knight: Dweller? Bad-ass? Notorious pet to five magical beings? 

In Blesswood, there are rules, and someone is trying to teach her how to follow them. The only problem is Willa. Which shouldn’t be anything new, since she has been a problem since birth—something her pseudo-sister Emmy would agree on. 

So it definitely shouldn’t be new … but it is. 

Because things are starting to happen that have never happened before. 

Things are starting to get …chaotic


Review:

I just read this book super fast... Why? Because it's crazy good and I was in the mood for some funny situations and Willa is always sure to give some of those.

The previous book was great. This one? Even better... Is that possible? Apparently this authors have managed to just that and I am loving them for it.

In this next installment things do get a lot more chaotic indeed. The plot thickens and the story gets even more interesting because now we see that maybe Willa isn't just a common Dweller , and maybe she is much more than that... Interesting right?
Resultado de imagem para interesting reaction  gifs

The chemistry between the brothers and Willa is so much more intense, which leads to great situation where they all want to protect her and defend her and it's sooooooooooooo cute. I know I shouldn't use the word cute when it comes to powerful Gods that make everyone shiver in fear, but it's what they are.... So cute. Also we see a lot more of the extent of their powers in this. And it's crazy...

"He looked hot and lethal. I looked homeless."

Willa is still my girl. Still love her to death. And she is still clumsy as hell. Seriously I find myself warning her.... Willa wear appropriate clothes so they won't be lost... Willa look at the floor while you're walking so you don't trip... Willa be careful of that wall... Willa there is a six foot guy in front of you... I was like this the whole book. But she found her way into my heart so it's okay. She truly is an interesting character that gets a crazy evolution in this book.

"I'm special,- I declared sarcastically. I actually was special, but not in a kick-the-gods-asses kind of way. More in the dropped-on-my-head-at-birth kind of way. "

I loved every second of this book, and laughed every second of it too... And I'll be reading it again before I read the next book which will be called SEDUCTION....

Another quick note... Isn't this cover to die for? Yes it is... The green is just so appropriate for Persuasion and the next book will be in Yellow. I love it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow NOVA

NOVA Pageviews