Some Kind of Perfect (The Calloway Sisters, #4.5) by Krista and Becca Ritchie Book Review. WARNING: A LOT OF CRYING INVOLVED.

November 30, 2017

Ebook
Published May 20th 2016

Falling in love was just the beginning 

The conclusion to the epic ten-book series about the unbreakable strength of family, friendship, and love. 

Lily & Lo are back one final time. Childhood best friends and soul mates.

Ryke & Daisy are back one final time. Wild risk-takers and flirty adventurers.

Connor & Rose are back one final time. Genius rivals and intellectual teammates. 

Ten years of laughter. Of heartache. And love.

Review:

Ensemble

The only motive why I’m not throwing a tantrum is because I know the kids will have their own series. Like Us. That’s it. Otherwise I would be in a fit of cries. Just saying.

Love is power, and I can’t tell you why. It transcends every word I can conjure. In these catalytic moments, love surges through me like battalions made of fire and water. Made of ivory and rose.

I never thought it was possible to feel this way about a story. But I just now that in a couple of years this book will still stay with me and I will reach for them whenever I need a extraordinary world to visit or when I miss them terribly. Which I think will happen two days from now when I realize I don’t have any more fucking books to fucking read and go throw and actual fucking tantrum. Ughhhhhhhh. 

This final installment explored everyone’s relationship in detail. Not just the couples but every single character. It explored and reminded us everything that made them, everything they went through and everything that made their relationship rock solid. It makes us understand how their bond is deep and forever there. Not only for the couples but for the bromances as well and even with the kids. Everything is told. Nothing will be filtered. Everything transparent.

Every chapter has a different POV and the story spans out and happens in years instead of months… SO we get to see their progress with every little detail. The last book had a ten-year gap and this book is all about that. Everything that happened that we couldn’t see, all the kids, all the struggle and all the happiness.


I’m not going to go into much detail because this is an experience for you to go trough unbiased. And when you are reading the final book, open your heart and just let the magic of the characters affect you. Once again. Krista and Becca Ritchie. A round of applause for you. You are truly incredible. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow NOVA

NOVA Pageviews