Long Way Down (The Calloway Sisters, #4) by Krista & Becca Ritchie. IT'S THE END GUYS!

November 28, 2017

 Paperback
ISBN: 0990622592

Published December 18th 2015 by K.B. Ritchie

With a seven-year age difference, Ryke & Daisy have faced an uphill battle in the eyes of the world and their families. Known as the most adventurous, fast-paced couple — their next step has always been elusive to the rabid media.
Behind the scenes, heartbreaking troubles continue to test Ryke & Daisy’s resilience and shape their future together. 
They promise:
To never slow down. 
To never compromise who they are. 
To never abandon their love for each other. 
But preserving their happiness also means adding more risks. Ones that Connor Cobalt wouldn’t even take. As a professional free-solo climber, Ryke is no stranger to risk, but his next step with Daisy wagers more than just his health. 
With their lives on the line, Ryke & Daisy head towards the vast, wild unknown in this epic final conclusion to the Addicted series. 

Review: 

I am honestly at loss for fucking words, which is something very hard to do. Long way down picked my heart up, took it around a rollercoaster and then safely put it in a fluffy cloud of happiness. I can’t express how much this book means to me. How much the story made an impact in my personality and how much I felt towards the characters, all of them… It’s something I can’t explain, and you must read it to feel it too.

I glance over at Daisy, still with her sisters by the fireplace. All the guys follow my gaze to their respective girl, but none of us head over there yet. We’ve always had this unspoken agreement for years. Let the Calloway sisters have time together. It makes our girls happy, and in the end, we all strive to please the people we truly fucking love.


Long way down is the conclusion of the Calloway sisters and the Addicted series. It’s a beautiful ending, a happy ending, that will leave you sobbing like a newborn baby and feel a happiness you’ve never felt before. It’s the conclusion of many books that took these characters trough some shitty times and made us watch as they rise in victory every single time.

You know what they – Loren, Lily, Connor, Rose, Daisy and Ryke – mean to each other. They value Loyalty and value their own fucked up little FAMILY most of all.  Even when they are cursing and threatening to dismember certain body parts or calling each other the devil. They do it out of love. It’s their own perfect way of saying I Love You.

This final book is told by Daisy and Ryke’s POV, where they struggle with Daisy’s PTSD and infertility problem and with Ryke’s dangerous love for Climbing. Daisy has always been a carefree girl that tries to hide how fucking vulnerable she was. In here she will learn to be strong and to go after her dreams. Ryke will learn that he is loved, by Daisy, by everyone. And he will get another sense of the word family. Because family is who you choose, not who you were born with. He will learn to forgive and to have patience always with a foul fucking mouth. And together? They make the impossible happen.

Our relationship is fucking animalistic and visceral but grounded on the trust and friendship we built first. Since we’re both really physical, people may only see our sexual connection, but the latter is unbreakable. It’s what I fell in love with at the start.


Lily and Loren, as dorky as ever, were meant to be. They are soulmates and their love always put a fucking smile to my face in the worst days. Now they have the conclusion that we all wanted. A Happy ending. An ending worthy of their journey.

Their romance has never changed. We all thank the fucking world for that because there is no Lily without Lo. There is no Lo without Lily.

Rose and Conner. They still have the same fight in them as they had in day one. They will go to all lengths for each other and for the rest of the family.  A narcissistic asshole, turned into a loving father and a mean Bitch, turned into a loving mother… Those traits are still there but they come out only when extremely necessary.

Rose has adapted to motherhood like she does everything she loves. With determination, passion and poise. I hope I’m able to do the same. Adapt and conquer.

The story itself was heartbreaking. We had chapters when i thought everything was over. I cried, I laughed. I fucking died too… But it all ended well in the end. Thank god.

It’s just now hitting me that I won’t read about these characters anymore, asides from a small book called Some Kind of Perfect, so expect me to re-read these motherfuckers for a very long time. I truly did love this book.


In the end as well, the authors wrote a thank you note, full of feeling where I also cried… Thank you very much. So, my last word will be for them also. Congratulations and if I could give you a standing ovation I would. Both of you wrote an extraordinary series. Thank you. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow NOVA

NOVA Pageviews