Beautiful Bitch (Beautiful Bastards, #1.5) by Christina Lauren

July 10, 2013

I normally don't read these 0.5 books because usually they don't matter that much, but with a couple as infuriating as these two how could I skip this up?

Just when I thought Bennett and Chloe could not get more intense they trick me again. One of the things I love about these two were their capability of upsetting each other, they know exactly what to say and the right thing to do. They were made to defy each other's limits and that's what makes them so interesting to read about.

In Beautiful Bitch we still get to see our Beautiful Bastard , Bennett struggling for some alone time with Chloe and being constantly interrupted. If he was grumpy before, wait until you read about it now!  Trust me, by the middle of the book I was beyond frustrated. But it focus more on Chloe and her development in her career and the way she deals with being in love. So with a week in France there is no one that can stop them for having them all for themselves, right?
“Do we have time to . . .” I shook my head, looking around as if the answer were buried somewhere in this ancient furniture. “I could probably get us both off in, like, two minutes.” 
She laughed. “I’m not sure that’s something to brag about.”
OMG this book is breath of fresh air, it's funny, light and full of scalding Romance and memorable I Love You's. I wished i could have seen more to France and the Villa they were staying but the way it was so rushed and unexpected, fit the book and the couple so much better.
“Here to show me how to grow a penis so I can get the job done?” 
“Chloe, I'm pretty sure if you wanted to grow one, you could do it by will alone.” 
She let a half smile form, pushing back from her desk and crossing her legs. “I'd grow one just so I could ask you to suck on it.”
Bennett is more relaxed when he's with Chloe and dedicates every single moment to tell her how much he loves her. Ain't that sweet? He can be a Pompous Dick but when he likes someone he makes sure they know it. And who doesn't like a man that can take AND give the commands in the bedroom? Chloe does!
I’d definitely found my equal, the woman who made my life a living hell and lived to antagonize me. A woman whose mouth I wanted to tape shut . . . every bit as much as I wanted to kiss it. My girlfriend, my former intern, Miss Chloe Mills. Beautiful Bitch.

Chloe has many more responsibilities with her work and all, but you can tell that that weight that she used to carrie is now gone for good. She know she loves Bennett and by being the only woman that can shut him up, she should receive the award of the year. Love, Love, love this couple because they are just perfect for each other and the end proves it! Oh, the end! We Couldn't ask for a more appropriated ending.
He treated me as an equal, and even though I knew he loved me more than anything, he never cut me any slack. For that I loved him even more.

This book was over so soon! I want more, but i guess my imagination will have to do.... If you are looking for a light summer read, with loads of romance that will make you laugh every single time, you have your book! Beautiful Bitch is one of a kind with interesting characters with attitude, that get on each other's nerves at every chance but make magic when they are together.  Perfect :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow NOVA

NOVA Pageviews