Finding Never (Never Say Never, #2) by C.M. Stunich + Fav Quotes

July 30, 2013


"Tell me, Never, do you still love him?"
I confess, that when I saw that, I went ballistic on the book. First I was like: That f*cking idiot is coming in the book to ruin their "relationship" and kill me of an heartbreak. Then, when i finished the book I was like: Dude, you have NOTHING on Ty so don't even bother.... But Noah Scott was quite a scare, showing up with his past and his blonde hair, all perfect and shit.
“You asked me what I think about Noah Scott?” Ty laughs. “Oh, yeah,” he says around his cig. “Your boyfriend's real fuckin' nice. What a cutie. I heart the fuck out of him. What a catch.”
Never and Ty have come a long way with their relationship and they are not ready to throw that away. A trip to Never's family reopens many wounds, ones of first love and of lost trust. Ty is what Never desires, but is it what she needs to save her from herself? All the dark secrets they've kept are coming clean, Ty will face his past and Never her future...

Warning: This is a Clusterfuck of feelings waiting to burst!! Man, i get mentally tired after these books because they are always messing with my head. Making threats like: I will break them apart (Scare), I will send him away forever (Scare), Her sisters will be bitches (Scare)...

Finding Never is much better than Tasting Never. It goes in deeper with the characters and brings them to their edge, to face their fears. It brings hard choices for them as well and it's the book that determined the future of Never and Ty, even though there is another book coming... C'mon everyone knows the answer for Never's fear in the last pages! Ty wouldn't let us down!
 “No lies, remember? I'm dead fucking serious here. I am like, head over friggin' heels, butterflies and puppies, hearts and fucking kitty cats in love with you.”
 Never and Ty, even though they still have their dark auras around them, they now know how to deal with them better and to lean on each other when things get rough, instead of using sex as an escapade (they still do, but at least is with each other). Though there is some really hot scenes in here!
I mean, I went from fucking frat boys and guys whose only concerns were strippers, motorcycles and chicks, to making love to a dude with a blue nose ring and a heart that's black but only because it's been burnt and purified to ash.
Though Ty is still really a mystery, we really get to see a more serious and secret part of him and of his past. He finally trusted Never with some of his secrets and we got to know him a little bit better! And there were this pages of Ty playing princess with Never sister's and it was so cute!
"What I do know is that I love you, and that I want you to find yourself and come back to me. You do what you need to do, Never, and I'll be here waiting for you when you're done.”
Never is a character that feels like she took a dead weight of her shoulders. After confronting her family, Noah and the f*cker that separated her family, she is free at last. Though she hides a few things too much from Ty, i think that she's starting to get used to the idea of a BOYFRIEND!
I know that I'm going to have to be careful with him. He might be a bad boy, but even bad boys can be broken.
Never's family is a mess! A sweet-as-fuck-red-haired-mess! I loved to see all their different personalities come together to form a unusual family.

Finding Never is awesome, as usual. But it added another dimension to the story, more depth, more realism and more everything. C.M. Stunich wrote the perfect continuation to the Never Say Never series and i can't wait to Keeping Never!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow NOVA

NOVA Pageviews