Sentinel (Covenant, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (LAST BOOK REVIEW!!)

November 05, 2013


 When I start a new book I always think that it won't ever end but when it actually ends it's quite tragic for me. And the feeling is even worse when it's a series that I am totally smitten to. Sentinel was the best book in the series by far. It had the ultimate everything! It gave us the final fight where I might have cried a bit, the final kiss and the final word. How sad but how amazing at the same time?


Jennifer put everything in the book. It was the most inventing, gruesome and completely fantastic story I've read of her. In the fights it had disgusting descriptions of the injuries or of how people went down, in the love scenes you felt the complicity and emotion involved and the characters that will be introduced in this new book are to die for!! Literally to DIE for...
“That was so Resident Evil,” said Luke, his eyes wide. “Awesome.” 
I cracked a grin, a little breathless. “It was kind of Alice awesome, wasn’t it?”
 Alex is a roller coater of emotions and It's awesome to see this girl fight for her friends and actually saving the WORLD!!! She's going to go against Ares in the best fight ever, she's going to come from the dead yet again and she's going to pump her powers to the max!!!She's Badass... One of the things I love the most about her is definitely her incapability to shut her mouth!! She tries but she just can't and in here it's still damn funny. I am going to miss this spirited, funny as hell and hell raiser character...
Couldn’t any of the gods just walk somewhere? Okay. If I could pop in and out and avoid stairs, I’d do it, too. And I’d probably get the same amount of sick pleasure Apollo got out of doing it.
I admit that Aiden started to be a little annoying to me in the previous book but now I regret that feeling I had, because he's just the perfect guy now!! He's such a needed person to Alex and both of them are going to face soo much in here yet he always remains by her side to face anything and to save her!!! He's a pretty guys who also happens to be hot as hell and is able to fight like a god... What else can you ask for?
“Agapi mou, you are my everything.”

The gods are just or even more annoying as ever! They pop out whenever they please and I seriously support the idea of getting them a bell, especially for Apollo (That guy has no sense of privacy)... But in Sentinel they might be a bit more friendly know that they want Alex to Kill Ares... But they are still dicks (keep that in mind.). And the best thing? We finally get to see all the gods reunited and the face of Zeus (the most selfish person on the realm of the gods)... and he's hot... Want to know who's hot? Hades!
Gods were like opossums. You could go your whole life without seeing one, but once you found one of them, you found the whole freaky family.
(...)
“What is it with gods and leather?” I muttered. 
Hades slid me a long look. “We make it look good.”  
They did. Couldn’t argue that, but the gods’ hotness didn’t compensate for their overall creepiness and deranged thought processes.
Seth was portrayed as a lying bastard and I hated that because I think that he's quite good. And he proves it now in Sentinel... He's Awesome as an apollyon but even better as a friend and confider like we will see... I love him but his ending was quite stupid because I wanted to see a bit more about him...

Yes, there will be casualties.... But the good news? I can't say, but it's pretty good in the end for all the casualties!!  Also, you seriously have to read the end of this book. It's so cute and perfect, and fluffy and awesome!!! It's perfect


I am so sad to see the Covenant series go!!! Just know when the fun part was starting.... But long story short, It was an Awesome, thrilling series by Jennifer L. Armentrout that nobody will be able to forget so soon. And now I am going to pout because I'm sad...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow NOVA

NOVA Pageviews