Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth... I shall cry no more! Maybe just a bit more...

November 01, 2013



WTF! ARE YOU SERIOUS? I am completely and utterly shocked and SAD! I seriously cried like a baby. A snotty baby! But I also have to confess that it was the BEST BOOK EVER! Without a doubt Veronica Roth really dopes know how to leave us speechless.



I took so long to be able to pick up this book, just because I knew I was going to devour it and I was seeing if I could make it last at least a week. Well, I guess a day is better than three hours... I don't have words to describe how awesome and wrecker of feelings Allegiant was.
 I brush her hair away from her face, gently, so I don’t wake her.
     
She doesn’t need my protection. She’s strong enough on her own
Tris was always my go-to-girl when I wanted to borrow some courage. She owns the word Courage, it defines her.  I am amazed at how unique and tough Tris can be even though I already seen it. In all of the books, Allegiant is the one that really portrays Tris as the ultimate character! She's perfect, really... But she was also the one who sadden me more and made me cry a billion times. This book is really tough on her, it's like she's a special target but  also gives her much more about her parents and even a chance at a real relationship with her brother. I didn't like her ending and I am kind of thinking of going mental on this!
I can see them within her, the courage and the beauty they pressed into her like a handprint

The secondary characters like Cristina ( I am not liking her at all), Peter (Still a dick, but more of a clam one...) and Uriah (One of my favorite characters.) are all going to have their moment of importance to give us their closure. And we will get to see their development as friends and as a group.  

This is the book of discoveries. So much about the world they live on, about Tris and Four and about the divergent will be known and so many secrets will finally be answered! I loved it, the way the author made this book just to explain everything and to give us a perfect ending.

 
Four annoyed so much throughout the story but he's still the guy who helped Tris, and the guy who will love her forever so how can I be mad? AND HE IS TOBIAS! That alone should be an answer for me not to get mad at him. But he also made some interesting discoveries about his past and his future and mainly about his parents... Allegiant is quite rough on him too. Mainly because he will find out a few things that will make him act like a dick. Just saying...
“You’re not very nice,” I say, grinning.
     
      “You’re one to talk.”
     
      “Hey, I could be nice if I tried.”
     
      “Hmm.” He taps his chin. “Say something nice, then.”
     
      “You’re very good-looking.”
     
      He smiles, his teeth a flash in the dark. “I like this ‘nice’ thing.”
Only the people that read this series can tell how amazing this world is. It's unique and throughout three long books it made us suffer like crazy but also made us cry and laugh and it was awesome! Tris and Four were a couple that were made for each other and that even though they were written on a paper we could all feel them. I cannot wait for the movie because I am not ready to let the Divergent Series go.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow NOVA

NOVA Pageviews