Mine (Real, #2) by Katy Evans --- Kickass Review ---

November 06, 2013

 
I've been waiting so long for more RITIIIIIDE!!! I swear that this man can make a nun shred her clothes in two seconds flat! Mine Was everything I was NOT expecting and it was MUCH BETTER than anything I could predict...I love the fierce possessiveness this couple give us and the Rawness Katy Evans puts beneath her words.
 
 
Real was hard fast and dangerous but also unfair leaving us hanging on the last word and how it ended... But Mine is all about the sweet vengeance, getting the tittle back and the future of Brooke and Remy... And a surprise!! Brooke's pregnant!!! 
 This is it. The first fight of the new Underground season.  
He’s been training like mad. He’s put on more muscle. He’s more ripped than ever, and I know this season he’s ready to take what’s his.
I thought I could not like Remy more... Well, I was flat out wrong. I'm seriously FAN-GIRLING!!! How could you not, when this ripped, possessive caveman is out fighting for his woman to protect her at all costs? Or not love the way that he puts everything he has in achieving one goal of being the champion of the Underground fighting. He's not perfect, he's got flaws and that's why I love him this much. ... I am smitten to the way he does everything for Brooke!! He might be a big tough guy all the time, but he can be cute when he wants to. And those dimples!!!!!! My god, those dimples... And now that he's a daddy, you have no idea of how cute and protective he will be...
 “You,” he says, his voice terse and commanding as he drags his wet thumb across my lips, “are going to love me until I die. I’m going to make you love me even if it hurts, and when it hurts, I’m going to make it better, Brooke.”
(...)
 “You’re going to fucking love me if it kills us.”

I totally saw Brooke's pregnancy coming! But it was awesome when she actually said it and it was great to see the caring and love she had for her baby!!! But not all things are good because Scorpion is a mean-son-of-a-bitch and he will make her suffer in here, he's a mental idiot and he's going to take that out on her to upset Remy... Though Brooke is a tough girl so it's awesome when you see her four months pregnant flipping the bird at Scorpion's goons... She never ceases to amaze me!  She's strong and amazing, and put her together with Remy and you have a couple made for one another. The jealousy is also going to be hard on her with all the groupies and stuff, even more now that she has all the hormones sky diving inside of her...
 I’ve been loved, and I have loved. I’m in love, and I will be forever changed by this love, by this man. I used to dream of medals and championships, but now I dream solely of a blue-eyed fighter who one day changed my life, when he put his lips on mine. . . .

I officially give up on Brooke's sister. She's an idiot that doesn't deserves anything that Remy did and will do to help her...
 
All of the crew that helps Remy are awesome as ever!  In here it will show us so much more of them and we'll see a new side of the help they give Remy and the harder part of doing it. They are quite amazing just because of the support they give!!!
 
Mine had my nerves in a bunch from the first page right until the last word... It will upset you, anger you and make you smile like and idiot... it's what this book does. It's filled with Raw passion and need and it couldn't be any better... Katy Evans rule!!!!...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow NOVA

NOVA Pageviews