This Girl (Slammed, #3) by Colleen Hoover

May 01, 2013


My suck and Sweet of this book. My Suck is that this wonderful series are over. My Sweet is that everybody got an happy ending that they really deserved.

Oh My. This book is powerful, it's really something to be cherished, the way the story is told by Will's point of view just adds more to it and we finally see it all. What he thought of her when he first saw her, the first kiss and the power that it held over him and most importantly how much he loved her.
"At the risk of sounding cheesy, I’ve got to be the luckiest man in the world."
Everyone that read Slammed Series is addicted now, there is no way you will not fall in love with the poetry this words form or the love that they transpire. It's magical to be able to witness how it all started and how it will end knowing the struggle over the loss and gain of family in the middle.

The feelings are so accurate and so well described you feel them along with the characters, you hurt with them, you laugh with them, you hate with them and you love with them.  It's a small book that it will leave a huge mark on you.
"I lie back on my pillow and think back to that day. The day that I fell for my wife."


The Characters, either it's Will or Lake, Julia and the kids or even Eddie and Gavin. They are real when you read about them, It's like they came alive in your head. It's all a big family with so much love to give that just supports and stands by each other trough good and bad.

Colleen Hoover is an amazing writer which poetry is beautiful and truly heartfelt. You can feel her passion  in the words she writes and the characters she creates. This series were amazing to read and even better get to know.  Now after this Review i'm gonna make myself a Basagna.
“Goodnight, wife.”
“Goodnight, husband.”




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow NOVA

NOVA Pageviews