January 2018 Favorites!! // Many authors // Much Fun!!

February 04, 2018


Hi everyone,

January has been a month of awesome books. I’ve been super lucky because all the books I read (All 12 of them) were absolutely amazeballs. But there were some that just made my heart pop right out of my chest and made me jump around in excitement like a little kid.

Those all go from YA to Fantasy and even Contemporary Romance. All of them surprised the heck out of me and I absolutely loved them. Some were from authors I discovered and some from authors that I worshiped from day one. But i don't have a single bad thing to day about neither of them. 




Therefore, I decided to make a top 6 Favorite January Books. Yes, I made it six because there’s no way I can just choose three. Or even five. It must be six. Otherwise it would break my heart.


TOP 6:
(They are not organized by any specific order. Totally random)


Fireblood by Elly Blake
Genre: Fantasy / YA

It has so much action and scenes so vividly written where Ruby, Arcus and Kai bend their powers perfectly. It has intrigue and deceit, and a friend that turns into a foe at the end…. surprise, surprise..."




// Goodreads //

// Buy on Amazon //
// My Review //


----------

Blood Oath by Raye Wagner and Kelly ST.Clare
Genre: Fantasy/ YA

"Anything that has Dragons is awesome. Now combine Dragons + one Mad King + tons of Romance + Rebels and you’ve got yourself a truly powerful book. I could not put it down; my hands wouldn’t allow it. I was enthralled by it from page one until the very end."


// Goodreads //

// Buy on Amazon //
// My Review //


----------

A Glimmer of Hope by Steve McHugh
Genre: Fantasy/Urban Fantasy/Sci Fi/Adult

"Glimmer of Hope is truly a kickass book. It’s filled with action scenes all the time, history, brilliant bad guys and interesting good guys as well. It has a world of fantasy that keeps getting better with each page you turn and is always fast paced and never ever boring! Steve McHugh did a great job."


// Goodreads //

// My Review //


----------

Ryan's Bed by Tijan
Genre: Romance

"Tijan wrote this book in such a simple way that packs so much emotion into every single word and chapter, that you can’t help but feel the emotions and live them alongside the characters."


// Goodreads //

// Buy on Amazon //
// My Review //


----------

Hidden Seams by Alessandra Torre
Genre: Contemporary Romance

"Hidden seams is a rare jewel. I loved every single page, loved the characters, the storyline, the writing and the cover is just beautiful."


// Goodreads //

// Buy on Amazon //
// My Review //


----------

Everless by Sara Holland
Genre: Fantasy/YA

"What a suspense packed ending to a great YA/Fantasy book by Sara Holland. I truly loved every bit of it so much I even fangirled a LOT, like all the freaking time. And look at this beautiful cover, it’s captivating."


// Goodreads //

// Buy on Amazon //
// My Review //


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow NOVA

NOVA Pageviews