My 2018 Most Antecipated Releases // MARCH and APRIL Edition //

February 14, 2018

Hello again my dearest readers, I hope you’re having a great reading day!! Are you one of those readers that have a TBR the size of the sun but still adds about twenty books to it, every time you go into Goodreads? You are?? OMG, so am I. Some say we have an addiction, I say Books Rock and whoever doesn’t agree can go and Kiss my a….


February is almost gone *sighs* and I still have tons of books to read that came out this month. I even have a couple from January that I haven’t read as well… But let’s ignore the fact that my TBR grows by the second and focus on the main subject. NEW FREAKING RELEASES! MARCH AND APRIL EDITION… *swoons extremely* And they are going to Rock our reading World. Just you wait and see.



Without further or due, here are my most anticipated, to die for, amazeballs new releases that are coming out very very soon. Prepare to have fun on Amazon and Goodreads!! Enjoy!!

MARCH:

To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo


// Goodreads //

Release date: March 6th 2018

--------

Princess Lira is siren royalty and the most lethal of them all. With the hearts of seventeen princes in her collection, she is revered across the sea. Until a twist of fate forces her to kill one of her own. To punish her daughter, the Sea Queen transforms Lira into the one thing they loathe most—a human. Robbed of her song, Lira has until the winter solstice to deliver Prince Elian’s heart to the Sea Queen or remain a human forever.

The ocean is the only place Prince Elian calls home, even though he is heir to the most powerful kingdom in the world. Hunting sirens is more than an unsavory hobby—it’s his calling. When he rescues a drowning woman in the ocean, she’s more than what she appears. She promises to help him find the key to destroying all of sirenkind for good—But can he trust her? And just how many deals will Elian have to barter to eliminate mankind’s greatest enemy?
-------

Possessive by Willow Winters



// Goodreads //

Release Date: March 13th 2018

-----------

Some men are born with a black heart and a tainted soul. 

I never liked to admit it back then; I thought I could outrun who I am and lie to myself. 


But I accept the truth now. 
It’s in my blood and in my bones. In every impure thought and desire. 
I tried to leave. To do the right thing and walk away from my past. 
But then she came back into my life. 
Stumbling towards me and looking up at me as if I’m the one she’s been looking for all this time. 
As if I could be her savior and take her pain away. 


If only she knew. She turns me into what I hate most about myself. 



Selfish, ruthless, possessive. 
I tried to be a good man. To be cold and distant and warn her away. 
She should have taken the hint and run. 



She didn’t… And now she’s mine.

-----------

Alphas Like Us #3 by Krista and Becca Ritchie



// Goodreads //

Release Date: 13th March 2018

-----------

Maximoff & Farrow's story continues in Alphas Like Us

More information to come.
The Like Us series is a true series, one continuous timeline, that follows a family of wealthy celebrities and the people that protect them.

NO BLURB OR COVER YET. AS SOON AS IT COMES OUT, I'LL UPDATE.

-----------

Iridescence by Jessica Sorensen


// Goodreads //

Release Date: March 22nd 2018

----------

I can’t remember who I am. Can’t remember where I came from. All I know is that I woke up in the middle of a forest in a world that feels unfamiliar to me. I also have strange abilities, but that's about all I have anymore. I have no name, no home, no one. I'm all alone until Foster claims me.


Foster is known as the town outcast. He's unwanted, just like me.
To survive this strange place and my strange abilities, I’m going to have to trust him.

----------

Pestilence by Laura Thalassa
( LOOK AT THIS COVER!!!)
( IN LOVE )


// Goodreads //

Release Date: Not Confirmed but it's in March.

-----------

They came to earth—Pestilence, War, Famine, Death—four horsemen riding their screaming steeds, racing to the corners of the world. Four horsemen with the power to destroy all of humanity. They came to earth, and they came to end us all. 

When Pestilence comes for Sara Burn’s town, one thing is certain: everyone she knows and loves is marked for death. Unless, of course, the angelic-looking horseman is stopped, which is exactly what Sara has in mind when she shoots the unholy beast off his steed.
Too bad no one told her Pestilence can’t be killed. 
Now the horseman, very much alive and very pissed off, has taken her prisoner, and he’s eager to make her suffer. Only, the longer she’s with him, the more uncertain she is about his true feelings towards her … and hers towards him. 

And now, well, Sara might still be able to save the world, but in order to do so, she'll have to sacrifice her heart in the process.

-----------

APRIL


A Glimmer of Hope by Steve McHugh


// Goodreads //

Release date: April 1st 2018 by 47North

---------
Layla Cassidy is the daughter of one of America’s deadliest Serial Killers. He’s in jail and locked away for good but she can’t get past all the hurt it caused her. She wants to put that all behind her and forget it ever happened, but there is a voice inside her head that tells her to be violent, to hurt people…
When she’s kidnapped by a group of Psychopaths that want her father she must do anything to survive, and in the way, she activates an ancient scroll that gives her an incredible power. Now, she must run away from that group and make allies that she never thought could exist and work on her new powers if she wants to survive and protect the ones she loves. 
---------

As She Fades by Abbi Glines


// Goodreads //

Release Date: April 3rd 2018

-----------
First there was an accident. What happened next changed everything.

On the night of her high school graduation, Vale McKinley and her boyfriend Crawford are in a terrible car accident. They were supposed to spend the summer planning for college, for a bright future full of possibility. Together. Instead, Vale spends long days in the hospital, hoping Crawford will awaken from a coma.
Slate Allen, a college friend of Vale’s brother, has been visiting his dying uncle at the same hospital. When he and Vale meet, she can’t deny the flutter of an illicit attraction. She tries to ignore her feelings, but she’s not immune to Slate’s charm. Slowly, they form a cautious friendship.
Then, Crawford wakes up… with no memory of Vale or their relationship. Heartbroken, Vale opts to leave for college and move on with her life. Except now, she’s in Slate’s territory, and their story is about to take a very strange detour.

-----------

Bro Code by Kendall Ryan


// Goodreads //

Release Date: April 10th 2018

-----------

I didn’t mean to sneak a peek of my older brother’s best friend.


But when I catch him showering by mistake, I can’t help but look. The guy is massive—and I do mean everywhere.
We’re all home to celebrate Dad’s retirement as one big happy family, except my newlywed brother’s already getting divorced, my mom keeps asking why I’m still single, and most frustrating of all, Barrett Wilson is staying with us at my parents’ home for the weekend.
I’ve known Barrett for years, so why am I suddenly noticing so many new things about him—like how big he is, and all that muscled skin and those sexy smirks? It’s maddening.
Worse than that? Since he caught me looking, he uses every opportunity to tease me, handling that cucumber in the most lewd and distracting way when he’s supposed to be helping in the kitchen, whispering that I could never handle a man like him.
When I sneak into his room to prove him wrong, things go from crazy to downright sinful. And it turns out, Barrett’s right. There’s no way I’m walking away from this in one piece.

-----------

Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian


// Goodreads //

Release Date: April 24th 2018

---------
Theodosia was six when her country was invaded and her mother, the Queen of Flame and Fury, was murdered before her eyes. Ten years later, Theo has learned to survive under the relentless abuse of the Kaiser and his court as the ridiculed “Ash Princess.” Pretending to be empty-headed and naive when she's not enduring brutal whippings, she pushes down all other thoughts but one: Keep the Kaiser happy and he will keep you safe.When the Kaiser forces her to execute her last hope of rescue, Theo can't keep her feelings and memories pushed down any longer. She vows revenge, throwing herself into a plot to seduce and murder the Kaiser's warrior son with the help of a group of magically gifted and volatile rebels. But Theo doesn't expect to develop feelings for the Prinz. Or for her rebel allies to challenge her friendship with the one person who's been kind to her throughout the last hopeless decade: her heart's sister, Cress.Cornered into impossible choices and unable to trust even those who are on her side, Theo will have to decide how far she's willing to go to save her people and how much of herself she's willing to sacrifice to become queen.

---------

Sky In The Deep by Adrienne Young


// Goodreads //

Release Date: April 24th 2018

-----------
OND ELDR. BREATHE FIRE.



Raised to be a warrior, seventeen-year-old Eelyn fights alongside her Aska clansmen in an ancient, rivalry against the Riki clan. Her life is brutal but simple: fight and survive. Until the day she sees the impossible on the battlefield—her brother, fighting with the enemy—the brother she watched die five years ago.Faced with her brother's betrayal, she must survive the winter in the mountains with the Riki, in a village where every neighbor is an enemy, every battle scar possibly one she delivered. But when the Riki village is raided by a ruthless clan thought to be a legend, Eelyn is even more desperate to get back to her beloved family.She is given no choice but to trust Fiske, her brother’s friend, who sees her as a threat. They must do the impossible: unite the clans to fight together, or risk being slaughtered one by one. Driven by a love for her clan and her growing love for Fiske, Eelyn must confront her own definition of loyalty and family while daring to put her faith in the people she’s spent her life hating.

----------



Look at all these beautiful covers! I want them all in my Bookshelf!! So, here you go, six awesome books for March and April that are sure to keep your imagination busy. I hope you enjoy and add all of these in your TBR!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow NOVA

NOVA Pageviews