Hidden Seams by Alessandra Torre // Book Review // 5 STARS //

January 21, 2018



// Goodreads //
// Buy on Amazon //

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Rating: 5 Stars

--------

I've worked a decade for this. I've sold my soul and my reputation. I've lived a lie, smiled for the cameras, and hated myself, all for this inheritance.

And then … she pops up. A mysterious heir with a rap sheet, combat boots, and a mouth that I want to pin shut with my—
It doesn’t matter. I’ve played this game for a decade. I can continue the charade a little longer, keep my hands to myself and her body out of my mind. I can keep my secret until the ink dries and everything is mine. 
Or not.

---------

Review:


I confess that I had my eye on this ever since it was announced, and Alessandra Torre just blew me away with this wonderful Book. Hidden Seams has a magnificent original story that I devoured in less than 5 hours because I couldn’t let it go without getting to the end. The book is really well written and shows us the glamorous world of fashion and its downsides, it has a web of lies but is also quirky and fun with tons of awkward situations and sarcasm. Is it to early to say it’s on my top 3 of 2018? I think not!

I’m in love. I’m in fucking love with this woman. She has the blood of a Horace, the temperament of a lion, and the sexual proclivities of every fantasy I’ve ever had.


The plot is just amazing. The story manages to stay interesting until the very last page and combining the glamorous and rich lifestyle with the illegal one is just too good. And I can’t stress this enough, but this book is so original! The story that a gay man that spent the last decade with his “boyfriend” to build an empire is just amazing. She develops this story by bringing up topics such as grief, unconditional love, friendship and deception, adding them to the book in genius ways.

The author made two completely opposite people – Marco and Avery – somehow turn perfect for each other. I loved their interaction from day one. Avery is looking for her father and somehow thinks it’s Vince, and Marco just lost his best friend and is fighting the feeling of being alone. Both are searching for something. And both will find it. They also shared a tremendous connection, a sexual and emotional one. And seeing that relationship that started off in the wrong path turn into such an happy ending always puts a smile on my face.

Maybe I’ve lost my touch. The prior woman I fucked was singing my name in tongues before I pulled my cock out of her. This one… this one is odd. Crawling down the staircase and sprinting for the door like she had a Faberge egg hidden in her bra. Hell, maybe she had .


Hidden seams is a rare jewel. I loved every single page, loved the characters, the storyline, the writing and the cover is just beautiful. There is absolutely nothing bad I could say about this. In fact, my mom already stole the book away for me and is loving it to. If my mom loves it then I know it’s good! And I must commend the author for this because she did a spectacular job! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow NOVA

NOVA Pageviews