Nova and Quinton: No Regrets (Nova, #3) by Jessica Sorensen

April 22, 2014

Ebook, 384 pages
Published April 15th 2014 by Grand Central Publishing

more details... ISBN 145558276X

Today is the first day of Quinton Carter's new life. The toxic guilt of his past left him in pieces-but one girl unexpectedly put him back together. Thanks to Nova Reed, Quinton can finally see the world with clear eyes. She's the reason his heart is still kicking behind the jagged scar on his chest. And he would love to have her in his arms every minute of the day . . . but he's not ready yet.

Playing drums in a band and living with her best friends are just some of the highlights of Nova's life. But the best new development? Talking to Quinton on the phone each night. She wishes she could touch him, kiss him, though she knows he needs time to heal. Yet shocking news is on the way-a reminder of life's dark side-and Nova will need Quinton like he once needed her. Is he strong enough to take the final leap out of his broken past . . . and into Nova's heart?

Book Review:

Not my favorite book of the Nova series but it wasn't bad as well. I just couldn't bond with the characters the way the other books had me doing...  No Regrets lost a bit of it's uniqueness in my opinion and even introducing some interesting people and with major things happening the other books were just much better. 
That's the one thing about perfection. It never lasts.  - You got that right Quinton...

Jessica Sorensen never let me down. Always with this energetic yet sad type of writing that led us to loving Nova and the guys. Don't get me wrong, No Regrets was amazingly written and had a story that was always changing and developing... but Nova kind of ruined it for me.

I think that Nova is just getting too goody too shoes.. Yes, she always was like that but now she's pushing the limits and after a few pages i could not stand her. She's just wants to help everyone and i get why, but DAMN GIRL... Care about YOURSELF more instead of always trying to help others. And stop being a fucking chicken when it comes to Tristan and Quinton, and Lea and everyone else in your like...


This book is all built around Quinton's recovery which i loved to see. His recovery will have it's bumps and it will be messy but it will lead us to meet amazing new characters that will help him, and care about him.... I loved that about this book. It really showed us the strength it took to get clean and never get back to doing that shit. Quinton kind of ROCKED!!! About his relationship with Nova, it was just too blah for me. Too pretty and too perfect for this kind of book.  
I want to remember her. How good she was to me. How she made me feel alive, even when I fought it. How I'm pretty sure I love her, but I'm still trying to figure that out for sure, just like I'm trying to figure out everything else, like where I belong in this world and if I belong in this world.
Tristan is the one character that i wished to have seen way more because he's that amazing, but because of NOVA he was portrayed as this fragile puppy... I didn't liked that but oh well. 

This book was good but if you go and compare it with Breaking Nova or Finding Quinton you'll have a bad time. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow NOVA

NOVA Pageviews